We are looking for a new Team Manager who could take on a new exciting journey in a dynamic and challenging environment and whose role will be a strategic one by taking responsibility for team resourcing and forecasting activities in order to meet the business expectations within the new business client type.
The Solutions Delivery Team Manager sits within the Professional Services structure in Thomsons Online Benefits. You will report into Solutions Delivery Cluj Manager and will need to collaborate with the other Team Managers from the department
The main role of the Team Manager is to ensure that all projects within their team are delivered on time, to budget and to have an excellent quality standard while maintain a leadership and people growth mindset. Nevertheless, the Team Manager will still perform a Client & internal escalation management role for all projects run from their teams. In order to understand what your teams are facing you will need to learn our product and be able to understand how projects work in Thomsons.
Are you curious to find out more?
If so, bring your PINK talent to Thomsons Online Benefits and start an extraordinary career in a strategic role that will help organizations change for good.
What will you be doing:
Workload management & operational:
- You will be overseeing delivery overall for the client bank responsible
- You will be working together with the pod leads for resourcing and planning within the clients bank type remit
- Creating, monitoring and delivering teams work best practices and revise these as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- You will be monitoring and be accountable for the timing and quality of projects delivered
- You will be making sure continuous delivery is possible.
- Clearly communicating and promoting strategies, dependencies and plans for delivery methodology and/or components of it
Leadership and people growth:
- You will be making sure work gets completed in the agreed and desirable timeframes
- You will be making sure the tasks that get completed are both aligned with organizational goals and empowering to the employee
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus targets
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes
- You will own delivery components in terms of being fully accountable for the efficient, quality, and effective implementation of clients within the business
- Leading, inspiring, motivating and line managing team members according to Thomsons Values
- Coaching , appraising performance and assisting with career development, ensuring effective performance management
- Building a 'delivery with high quality' culture of accountability and with a results orientation
- Driving the team to continuously improve processes
- Maximizing employee retention through motivation and strong management
- Encouraging a 'right first time' culture
- Building each individual’s growth plan for short and long term
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Monthly meetings with people under own line management
- Cascading business goals and clarifying prioritisation of workload
- Presenting current status of team and future actions to team management on a recurrent timeframe and request support as necessary
- Managing low performance/leavers in the team
- Building strong working relationships with their relevant stakeholders outside of SD, around the globe
What we offer:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in coordinating multiple workstreams and people within a management role
- Passion for team work and knowledge sharing
- Able to communicate efficiently both written and verbally
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills matching our company values
- Fast learner with initiative to pick up new things quickly in an high pressure environment
- Smart, logical and analytical with a taste for technology
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiatives
- Ability to make responsible and effective decisions
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Graduate caliber (preferably in IT or Business Systems related)
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore, within Solutions Delivery Global Team
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clientsApply for job
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/